~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 28, 2022

February...




I'm so proud of this sweet girl! A few weeks ago she won a young writer's award. Today she attended a publishing party. Way to go Ada Grace! Mama is so very proud of you! (She is pictured with her teacher. )





Happy Birthday Katie and Blaze!





Way To Go Sunflowers and Spurs!


We finished out our basketball season!
We have had a blast and made so many
wonderful memories and new friends. 



Little Miss Layla started 
working with 
Little Listeners Auditory Clinic.
This little girl has made huge progress!
I'm so proud of her!



My sweet Valentine's Day Bouquet!
Thank you sweetheart!
I love you BIG!



We went to Katie's in NC for winter break.
Ashley went with me and we had such a
great time! I loved seeing my babies
playing together.




Sweet cousins 

It has been a great month!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...