~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 26, 2022

Happy Birthday Blazer...


Happy Birthday to my sweet boy! I can't believe we are in double digits now! Where does the time go? I'm just in awe at this amazing kid. He has taught me so much over these last ten years. He is truly a gift from God and he has brought so much joy to my life and to so many others. I love you Blazer! Keep shining son! ❤








All About Blaze

Grade- 3rd
Teacher- Ms. Fields
Favorite color- Blue
Favorite food- cheese pizza or fries
Favorite sweet- vanilla ice cream
Favorite show- Paw Patrol
Favorite toys- Paw Patrol
Best friend- Noah Tate
Favorite sport- softball
Favorite place- The beach
Favorite restaurant- 
Mcdonalds or Longhorns 
but he only eats the fries.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...