~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 17, 2022

oh my baby how can it be...


Oh my sweet sweet baby girl how in the world can you be turning 8? How did that happen? I mean I blinked and you are 1/2 way to driving age. EIGHT! That's such a BIG number! 



I hope that you have enjoyed your special day.  Please stay the way you are. Yes, you can grow up if you have to but please never change that sweet, loving, kind, funny, sometimes sassy little girl that you are. You have me so wrapped. You are everything I could have ever wished for and so much more. Don't ever doubt for one second how loved you are. You will always be my Tiny Wonder. <3 I love you bigger than the sky!~ Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...