~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 23, 2019

We had a great trip...

We had such a great trip to Kure Beach. It's such a beautiful place and we loved how everything was in walking distance and not so commercialized. We've been trying to plan a beach trip for several years with my friend BFF Monica and her kiddos and we finally made it happen! We were also excited that my daughter Katie and her family, as well as Blaze's friend Cindy and her hubby Tom were able to join us! After the stress of the last few months, it was nice to just get away for us all. It's for sure a place that I would love to visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...