~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 24, 2019

Jennifer is the bomb...


If you know Blaze then you know that he loves super heroes! Our first day here, we found this cute shirt in the gift shop. However, they only had one and it was a size smaller than we needed, so I took the name off of the shirt and contacted the company (chatterbomb). I wrote and asked them if they had anymore of these shirts in Blaze's size because I wanted to purchase one. Jennifer ( The Owner) wrote me back and said that she would check. Today, she hand delivered him two shirts and a bag of goodies! How sweet was that??? The cool thing about her shirts is that they have a hidden message on the inside. When you flip the super hero shirt inside out it says, "You are my super hero". It fit him perfectly! It was such a blessing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...