~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 22, 2019

Update on Blaze...


We came in Sunday from vacation and emptied out all of our suitcases and then repacked them. We had to be at CHOA at 7 AM this morning for Blaze's SPECT and 5 day EEG. All of the kids were sorted out to different friends and family members.  I think this is the last admission that they needed before they submit Blaze's study to Emory.  Wish us luck. It's going to be a long week, especially for Blaze, as he will be in this bed for the next week. However, he's such an amazing kid and never complains. He never gives me problems about staying in the bed. He really is such a sweet kid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...