~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 22, 2013

Picture Drop...


 

 
Valentine's fun with my punkins.
 
 


 
 

 
Uncle Jon -n- Kaylan

 
BB does not know what to think of Kaylan.
He won't touch her.
It's so funny.
I think he's scared of her...lol
 
 
But he LOVES his sissy Katie.
 
Cool Dude Carter
 
Guess who turned one month this week?
Little Miss Kaylan
(snuck this pic off of Katie's facebook)
 
Samantha, Carter, and Jacob
took a trip on Thursday to
the Georgia Aquarium.
They had a blast!
(I snuck this pic from Samantha's facebook...lol)
 
I love my family! 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...