~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 22, 2013

Just a quick update...

I'm still here. I've just been as busy as always. This week has been very hectic for me. I've only had nursing two days this week, because one of my nurses has been out sick. I can take care of Bry by myself, but on days that are extra busy it can be really hard. This week both babies had Atlanta appointments, plus I had my well check,  BB had an apt with Children's first and we had therapies for both babies on Monday & Tuesday. Life is never boring here in Howellville.

The hardest part about appointments is loading up all the equipment and diaper bags every time we go somewhere. To leave home, Bry requires her pulse ox machine, an oxygen tank and cart, a suction machine, emergency kit, and an ambu bag along with her diaper bags, meds, formula, and feeding pump. We also have to pack a double stroller or a kiddy cart because neither baby can walk. So packing up and leaving home for an Atlanta appointment is a major event around here and it takes careful planning. But we do it about twice a week or more.

My mom has been in the hospital since Valentine's Day. She is some better today, but she still has a long ways to go. She will be having surgery some time in the next few days. Please keep my mom in your prayers. She really needs it.

My old case worker called me Tuesday and let me know that she is taking over BB's adoption. Our adoption worker Mrs H is new and this is her first adoption so she really needed help.  So our old case worker (Z & JJ's caseworker) is going to take over because she has been doing adoptions for a while. She is going to finish up everything so that we can get this adoption behind us and use BB's case for training. It's been a loooooong frustrating process.

We are not on the foster call list, but it seems our foster homes are full in this county so I've gotten calls this week on newborn twins and a special needs 7 year old. We didn't take them because honestly my hands are full right now. Please keep our kids in foster care in your prayers. It's really sad that we even have to have a thing called foster care.


I guess that's it. Other than being overly busy, everything is good here. Well I gotta run....It's 4 PM, I've got to go do Bry's treatment, meds, and feeds.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...