~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 15, 2013

Pictures from yesterday...


 
We spent Valentine's Day at Children's getting
 Baby girl's new Mic-key button.

 
She was such a brave little girl yesterday.
I explained to her everything that
they were going to do and she simply said, "OK".
She acts so much older than two.
She has been through so much
over these last 11 months.
She is the strongest little girl
I know.
 
My punkin.
 
BB  spent the day at Children's with us.
He is so sweet and so patient.
 
Showing off his new teeth.
He has seven now!!!!
He cut five within a week's time.
 
 

 
The nurses showed her a Mic-Key Button
on a baby doll. No more long (G-tube)
 hanging out of her tummy!
 
All done!
She is now the proud owner of a BUTTON!
 
 
 

 
Our sleepy boy.
 
 
Playing in his toy basket:)
 
 
I just love his little toes in this picture.
 
Smiling at his sissy Ashley.
 
This was BB's very first
Valentine's day!

 
He is mommy's little Valentine.
 
 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. So glad Bry's surgery went well! She sure looks like a trooper, and happy about that button! It amazes me what some of these little kiddos can go through and all with smiles and love for everyone!

    What beautiful eyes on little BB.

    You have a beautiful family!
    I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...