~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 17, 2012

We are home!!

Brylee is FINALLY HOME!!!!!  We came home from Children's on Saturday. She is doing great and we are all trying to get on some type of routine. It's always a little crazy when we add a new kid to our home and this kid has kept me extra busy. When I have more time I'll share more and add a few pics too, but for now we are as BUSY as bees :) Keep us in your prayers.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! So glad she is home. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Welcome home!
    I'm sure that life is absolutely crazy right now, but I'm sure you are glad to be home! You all are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...