~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 25, 2012

Family Times...

 
Sweet Family times.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
More family Times....
 
Katie's Sonogram @ Nestled Newborn
 
First Family Picture
 (Baby Kaylan is on the screen:)
 
It's A Girl!!!
 
 
Miss Addy Bug
 
 
Walking with daddy:)
 
 
Bookie Shae
 
 

 
"Look MeMe I got a baby in my tummy like Katie".
 

 
I LOVE MY FAMILY!
 
Thank you Lord for your blessings
on us.
 


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. Hey mama... I'm glad I hopped on over. It was fun to see pics of your family. The little ones are growing so fast and you look beautiful as always!

    love you my friend,

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...