~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 6, 2012

Guess who was at my house!!!???....



Guess who came to my house last Sunday and stayed  3 whole nights!!!!???? Zach!!! His mom called us Sunday and told us we could have him for a few days...yay!!! This was the first time here since we gave him back. He was so happy and soooooo precious...as always. He turned 2 last Friday. So we were tickled that she let us get him. We celebrated with cake & family at my Mom's Sunday.

Zach & BB just hanging out and watching cartoons (eating apples too:).  I love these 2 boys with all my heart. They have added a lot of joy to all our lives. What a gift they are to this world. Thank you Lord for blessing us with these two little boys.


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

  1. How nice to have continued contact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless the little ones. God Bless you and your family for looking after them, and loving them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...