~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 21, 2012

A quick update...

Tomorrow will be a week post hospital!!!! Yeah!!!! This is an accomplishment for Brylee. We had a couple of days that I thought we wouldn't make it, but we did!!! Thanks to her amazing nurses who are working so hard to keep her well & home. 

She is doing good. She is adjusting better than I ever imagined and it felt good hearing one of her nurses say, "She is exactly where she needs to be". There has been a lot of mixed feelings about why we have Brylee & her aunt and uncle no longer do, but it was a decision that was made after a lot of heart to heart talks & prayers among her family & ours. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail, but I can say it wasn't an easy decision for Bry's family and it was a long legal process but it's behind us now and she is home

Maybe soon I can add a longer post and maybe some pictures too, but right now my time is very limited. My house has been busy with lots of visitors here to see Baby Girl. It has taken a lot of people working together and praying for us to bring this all together. We have a lot on our plates right now and when I do have spare time, I spend it with my family or catching up on sleep. With time it's going to get easier or at least that's what everyone is telling me. Looking forward to that day and just waiting patiently on the Lord.
Please keep praying for us all.


A sweet moment...
I wanted to share with you the phone call I got a couple of days before Bry came home. My phone rang. I answered it and the lady went on to tell me that she was an equipment manager. She was at Children's and she had stopped by Bry's room to see if I was there. She wanted to talk with me about what things we need to make Bry's life better & easier on us all.
She asked me if it was ok if Brylee got a pink wheelchair. She said that Brylee ordered her own wheelchair and requested it to be pink. I love our girl! I told her that it was up to Bry and if that's what she wanted, then pink it would be. How many 2 year olds order their very own wheelchair and are specific on what it should look like? She is so smart. Bless her heart. She can't control much that's happening in her life right now, but this is one thing she decided all on her own. You go Brylee!!! Needless to say, A pink wheel chair should arrive any day now:)

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...