~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 8, 2012

Our little monkey...


Our little monkey is feeling so much better. The controller meds seem to be working...as you can tell by his smile. This is the face I see every morning and he always says, " dood mornin"(good morning) and then he says "want out" because he is ready for the day. Sweet baby.

He thinks he is big now,




Having dinner at MeMaw & PawPaw's.

This is what you call
LOVED.
So loved.


Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

3 comments:

  1. All of a sudden your posts are showing up on my feed again. Did you make this public again? A little while ago it said that you logged in here on accident. Just making sure you didn't put posts up here on accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. I can't seem to decide what to do with my blogs. I decided to start back using this blog for update posts and I'm going to keep my other a little less open and more about fostering/ foster care. Until I change my mind again..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't an accident that you had these public. The pics are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...