~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 21, 2011

Hubby's Family Reunion...

Last Sunday, was my Hubby's (Mom's side ) Family Reunion (I hope I said that right).
Below is my WONDERFUL Mother-in-love with her grandchildren + Bailey (who just had to jump in the pic too:). I am blessed to have a mother-in-law who is good to my children & me.

 We are blessed.

In this pic we have my MIL with her
grandkids & great grandkids.

My heart...
My gifts from God...
My children.
Oh how I love them.


And another pic of my punkins.
Hubs & our little grand Carter

Little Carter is 4 months now and 11 pounds.
He is doing good & growing up to fast.
He smiles & tries to talk all the time:)
It's just precious.

Bay Bay


Hubs & Katie Bug

PawPaw & The Princess "Brookelyn Shae"


My Mother-in-love & Carter
Please pass the baby
(but don't forget the hand sanitizer...lol).
Uncle Corey & Carter

Anna & Carter
Big hugs

I could just eat him up.
He is my chunky monkey full of sweetness.

Carter & his mommy


Kisses from my Katie Bug

MeMe's little Peanut


"Our most basic instinct is not for survival but for family.
 Most of us would give our own life for the survival of a
 family member, yet we lead our daily life too often as if
 we take our family for granted."
~Paul Pearshall

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
We Are On The Fence!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...