~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 21, 2011

Carving Pumpkins...


This year as you know has been a very hard year for our family. Loosing two of the people we love the most in less than a month apart was very hard . It was hard on me ,but even more so on my parents who have now lost both of their sons and my Nanny.
 Loosing Nanny was like loosing the backbone of our family. She was the glue that kept us all tight.

Since the loss, we've tried really hard to include my parents in everything we do. I think keeping them busy & involved in our lives have helped with their healing.

The kids came up with an idea. They thought it would be a good idea to carve pumpkins with Paw Paw & MeMaw, at their house this year. So we did. We all had a good time, even MeMaw & PawPaw.

The one thing my parents love the most in this world is their grandchildren and even the grandchildren they've been given through us fostering. I am so blessed to have my parents & my inlaws involved in the lives of my foster children. It gives the foster children the idea of how a family is suppose to be and the kids bring lots of joy to them in return, just like it does to us.


So strong:)















Bailey feeding Baby K

Sorry K's face has to be blurred because
he is a foster child.




We also celebrated my hubby's birthday!

Mom & Dad cooked dinner for us
and had a cake made
for him.
We had a blessed day!


  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
We Are On The Fence!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...