~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 21, 2011

Christians are like Pumpkins...


A woman was asked by a coworker,
'What is it like to be a Christian?'
The coworker replied, 'It is like being a pumpkin.'
God picks you from the patch, brings you in,
and washes all the dirt off of you.
Then He opens up the top and
scoops out all the yucky stuff.
He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, and greed.
Then He carves you a new smiling face and
puts His light inside of you
 to shine for all the world to see.'

  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
We Are On The Fence!
 

2 comments:

  1. I have that poem taped on my my "important messages" cupboard door.
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...