~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 16, 2011

What does the elephant say?


I was playing the "What Does The _____ say?" game with Brookelyn. I asked her, "What does the dog say?" She said, "woof woof". "What does the cat say?" "meow meow". "Brookelyn, what does the pig say?" She said "oink oink".
She was walking around with a toy elephant in her hand so I decided to ask her, "What does the elephant say?" She said, "Roll Tide"....lol I think she has been spending way to much time with her Paw Paw.

  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
We Are On The Fence!
 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...