~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Sep 13, 2011

We've been on the go...

We've been on the go.......
Last Friday, we took the lil Peanuts to the rodeo. It was a first for Z,K,and R. Z & K LOVED it!!! R not so much. Bailey was worried about the clowns, but I think she got over her fear Friday and realized that clowns can be really funny.



The kids trying to catch a calf.



On Saturday, we got invited by Uncle Shuck to come up to Dawsonville for the day. He invited all of our foster families. So early Saturday, we packed up our suitcases and headed North:)


Hubby & Bay



Yes, that's me in the pic below
and yes I've gained 10 pounds.
No ,I'm not happy about that,
but I'm working on it now:)






Yes, I married a BIG kid:)

Hubby told her to look sad...she tried
but it's hard to look sad when you're having fun:)

 









Their goats climb towers.

roasting marshmallows





At the end of the day, the kids enjoyed hanging out by the bonfire roasting marshmallows.
We went ahead and got a room in Dawsonville and rested up for the night. We headed up further North on Sunday to Cleveland GA. We visited the Babyland General...home of the cabbage patch kids & Xavier Roberts. I'll share more about it in my next post:)
It was a GREAT weekend!!! The kids had a blast and we did too.


  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

We Are On The Fence!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...