~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 21, 2011

I'm still alive!

Yes, I'm still here:) I'm still working on wedding & baby pictures. Now, I see why people charge so much $$$$ for wedding pictures. It's A LOT of work. I took more than the normal amount of pics (800+) because I love this family soooo much and I wanted lots of pics for them. But,I have spent all my extra time these last few days working on them ,so that's where I've been.

I took a "ME" day yesterday and took the whole day off. It was so nice. I spent the day with my hubby and kids and enjoyed them so much...oh and DFCS too,because our case worker & new county investigator stopped by for a visit:) It was just a really good day.

Yes, I'm still here and as busy as ever:) But,I'll be back soon! But, not until these pics are done:)

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
We Are On The Fence!
 

4 comments:

  1. Hey there Sandy :) Glad for the happy day. And being busy is a good thing!
    As for the pictures... A sweet young lady I know just got married... she had over 1,100 pictures to flip through! The photographers website was very nice, and I love the young woman so but that was a lot of pictures to see!
    So glad you found a way to utilize this gift you have been given♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your still alive! Blessings. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janis & Trisha!

    Janis, that's a lot of pictures. I'm not so sure I'll do anymore weddings. I'm not so sure it's my thing. However, I am happy to be a blessing to Crystal.
    I like taking baby,senior, and family pics best.
    I don't know exactly how many pictures were taken at this wedding ,because they had three photographers. I was invited by the bride's family and the other two were invited by the groom they were a mom/daughter team that was related to the groom. She took tons more pics than me, because she stayed the entire wedding/reception/going away. I just stayed through the reception ,because it got so late and hubby was home trying to take care of the babies by himself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to hear you are taking some time for you and your hubby!!

    You two deserve a little one on one time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...