~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jul 18, 2011

One Busy Me...

It's been one busy weekend & I've been one busy lady. I had a wonderful weekend with my family and my precious fosters:) However, I got nothing accomplished at home ,because we really haven't been home that much these last few days. Today, I've been trying to catch up in the house & with the laundry because I'm behind.

We've had a house full of tots this weekend. We have three fosters right now (one is temporary) and we had Bailey, Brookelyn & Shelbi "Jelly Bean" over the weekend. They kept us so busy. That is 5 in diapers:) I don't remember changing that many diapers in one weekend ever...lol

This weekend was the homespun festival in Rockmart and we enjoyed that. We also had a family get-together, and we celebrated my mom's birthday.
Plus, Little Carter came to church at PawPaw & MeMe's church for the very first time. However, my mom  hogged him and held him the whole time ,but that's okay she seldom gets to see him and we see him all the time. So we don't mind sharing.


It was a great weekend! I think all of the kids had a blast. I have lots of new pics to share, but they will just have to wait for now. Well, I've got to run. I'm still working on last weekends wedding pics and I'm only about 1/2 done with them. It's a busy life ,but I'm not complaining. God has been so good to me!

  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

Click For Me!
 

6 comments:

  1. That's a lot of diapers! I think it's a lot when I have the two grands here that wear diapers.

    It's all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..you have been a busy lady for sure!! That's a lot of diapers to change...but what a blessing each child must be!
    Be sure to take care of yourself and rest when you can..easier said than done right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's alot but oh yes so very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God Bless you Sandy. Glad you had a good weekend. Now rest up from all the diaper changing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo hoo! You did have quite a weekend girl!! Can't wait to see all your pictures!!!

    Big hugs~
    Aimie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so busy!!! I'm so impressed you still have such a great attitude through it all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...