~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 25, 2011

A nice day...

It has been a nice day.
The weather has been in the 70's and sunny.
It was a perfect day to go out
and play...so we did.
Bay and her buddies:)


Miss Bailey = Aunt Sandy's PRIDE & JOY

Little Lady Bug "Lacy"
One of the sweetest most
caring kids ever.
I love this kid!

Miss Prissy "Samantha"
100% a girly girl and a princess
in the making.
I love this kid!



The flowers are blooming!
I LOVE flowers.
And I love that kid too!
It has been a really nice day.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Got a question?!?!?!
Do any of you know what this plant is?
And if you know, can you also tell  me how
to care for it?
I was blessed with many beautiful flowers
and plants when my Nanny passed away
and this was one of them
but I have no idea what it is.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...