~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 25, 2011

Today...

Today is a new day. What will I do with it? Well, today I'm going to try to think positive all day. Nothing much has changed in our situation ,but I have seen a few things fall in place or should I say "showed up right on time" and I know it's God...it just has to be. Even though I can't see Him working on our behalf, I must just trust that He is. So today, instead of spending the whole day consumed with worry ,as I have been for the last two weeks, I am instead going to try to do things that make me feel good.

Today, I am going outside with the kids to enjoy this beautiful spring weather that we've been blessed with here in GA. Bailey is here and so are two of her best little buddies and we've got the sidewalk chalk out and the bubbles ready to blow.

Today, I'm going to work in the yard and flower beds. I've been dreaming about and planning how I am going to redo our backyard and pool area. We really haven't used our backyard in years. It's just a dull boring ugly area. I want to turn it into "MY" area. The kids have a playground on one side of the yard. Hubby has his playground/work area on the other side of the yard. So It would be nice to have my own special place. An area for picnics with the kids, a place for tea parties with Brookelyn ,a place to do pictures, and a hang out spot for the teens. I think I'm going to try to focus on that for the next few days/weeks.

So much has changed in my life over these last few days. I don't really do well with changes ,especially the ones that come on unexpectedly and cause heartache. I know changes help us grow as a people and obviously this is my growing period or should I say our family's growing period. I've learned things about my self that I didn't realize before. I have also realized more than ever before that I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and the greatest kids on earth.

 I could tell you all about the storm we are in ,but I'm going to spare you all the details. I could have myself a nice pity party ,like I have had for the last few days, but, I'm not going there today.

Yes, today is a new day and today I am going to enjoy my day. I am going to try my best not to let anything rob my joy. Today, I'm going to do things that make me happy. Please keep praying for us.

I hope you have a blessed day TODAY.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...