~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 31, 2011

Did you notice?

Did you notice anything different???
Here
is
another
hint.
Did
you
figure
out
what
is
new
with
Brookelyn?

Okay,here is one more hint....
Did you figure it out yet????
Brookelyn
Finally
Has
enough
hair for
bows!!!!!
yay!!!!!
I LOVE BOWS!!!!!!

I did NOT glue it on...
I promise:)
She has more hair than
what it looks like in pictures.
It's just so very blonde.
You can tell more when it's wet.

Every little girl
has to have
pretty bows.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him,and he will direct thy paths. ~Proverbs 3:5-6

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Every little girl needs hair bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Sandy! She looks lovely! And yes, every little girl needs to get to wear her bows♥
    So very Precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...