~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 31, 2011

Something about the weekend...

Nicole(friend), Ashley, and Katie
What is it about the weekend? Time just seems to pass so much faster than normal. I enjoy the weekends. It's the only time I actually feel like I can just relax and enjoy the day.... fully. I enjoy every day of my life, but week days are always so filled with schooling, working, appointments,etc. The weekends tend to be our "what ever we feel like doing" kind of days and it's always so much more relaxing and stress free.

As for this past weekend, It was mostly about Jacob and Bailey and of course Baby Z. Baby Z doesn't mind tagging along no matter where we are going or what we are doing...I'm thankful for that. On Saturday I took lots of pics of my girls & their friend Nicole. I always love passing the day taking pictures. I pulled out the craft box and let Jacob & Bailey paint until their little hearts were content. It kept them busy while I edited all the 100+ pictures that I have backed up. It was just a good *FUN* calm day for me.

On Sunday evening we took Bay & Jacob to 278 to see a movie. Jacob has been wanting to see the Yogi Bear movie ever since we saw it advertised. We usually visit our local (mini sized) Jelly Stone park during the summer months, so Jacob knew all about Yogi Bear. He got really excited when I told him that we were going to go see it. It's a cute little movie for kids.
Oh! I almost forgot. I have a new look these days. I got about 6 inches cut off of my hair. It was time. I needed a change. Maybe I'll add a pic of myself later. My hubby doesn't really like short hair...that's just his thing. However, he said he really liked my hair...that made me feel good.

Goodbye weekend:(
I know you must go. You were sweet while you lasted.
Hello Monday!
It's looking cloudy and they're calling for rain, but inside the SON is going to be shining in my life. Shine on Lord...shine on:)
Have a beautiful day my friend!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.~John 3:16

1 comment:

  1. I just popped over from my blog to yours: I just adore the pictures of your little lamb with her hair-do-dad! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...