~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 2, 2011

Celebrating Katie...

Today we are celebrating Katie. It's her special day. Feb 2nd belongs to her:) My beautiful daughter blessed our world on Feb 2 of 1992. She was a precious baby ...even at birth ,because she gave me the easiest pregnancy and labor ever....thank you Katie Bug. She wiggled her little way into my world at a wee little 6 pounds and 1oz and changed my world forever. That was a beautiful day... Oh what a beautiful day it was.

Today, we are celebrating 19 years. It's so hard to believe that my baby girl is really 19 years old now. Wow! Where has the time gone? To me she's still a baby...My baby and always will be.

She woke up with us singing "Happy Birthday". I knew she had to work today ,so I asked her what she would like for lunch ,since she wouldn't be home for dinner. I should have known it would be the kickin' chicken sandwich from Zaxby's...it's her all time favorite. So that's what she got:) We even served it on a plate...she deserved glass instead of Styrofoam. She also enjoyed a cookie cake (her other fav) from her big sister Anna.

It sure has been a Katie day today. Mr Ground Hog hasn't gotten anything on my sweet baby girl.
Happy Birthday Katie Bug!
Love, Mom

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Katie! Today, Feb. 3, is my daughter, Kalyn's 21st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your sweet daughter!
    Many blessings to her!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...