~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 26, 2010

A gift for baby

What a wonderful surprise!!!!
Yesterday,we found a box setting next to our mailbox. At first,I thought it might have been something someone had threw out,because I'm constantly picking up stuff out of our yard ,so
I walked up to the box and noticed that it had a yellow letter attached to it. It had my name on it. I picked up the letter and read it.
It went something like this...
Sandy,
Here are a few things for the new baby. It's not much. You were a blessing to me at Bible school with your children & family. Those babies are so lucky and I hope one day they know how they were loved and cared for by your family. Thanks!
Bless,Rose

I tried to remember who Rose was and I believe she is the grandmother to a couple of the children I had in VBS this year. I just thought that was toooo sweet and such a wonderful surprise.
Inside the box were several little boy outfits,onsies, pjs, jackets, shirts,and even little newborn jeans:)
I'm sure Little "Z" will get tons of use out of them. I was just so touched & blessed by her kindness that I had to share.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a blessing... God is so good to give us little encouragements along the way like that, isn't He?? :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so sweet. These are the things that you remember for a lifetime. I really need to do things like this more! Thanks for sharing the inspiration:) She is absolutely right that your fosters are sooo very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's so precious. It's amazing how little things such as that, can just bless us to the core! I pray that God would bless Rose in return, just when she needs it the most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet.
    It is just a reminder of even though we may not know it someone is always watching our actions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...