~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 2, 2010

Hallelujah Harvest Festival

The Hallelujah Harvest Festival 2010

My little Doll "Brookelyn Shae"
It was her very first Halloween
Anna, Ashley, and Brookelyn
on the train.
Jacob in the center & Amberly (my past foster on the right)

The power wheels race
(Jacob is in orange)
Jacob let Trinton (my past foster) ride on the back.
Jacob came in third
The BIG KIDS race
 (Lawn mower race)
Corey my son-in-law (he came in 2nd)
All lined up and ready to race
Off they go......
Another cute pic of my baby doll
Trunk-or-treating is fun!!!


Amberly did not know what to think about
 the hand on the candy dish:)


Amberly
Brookelyn with her other grandmother
It's time for the cake walk
Amberly in the cake walk
Trinton in the cake walk.
He won a homemade chocolate
pound cake...so yummy!
Ashley walking the cake walk with all smiles.
Just a walking....
Getting ready for the hayride
Hubby's ready:)

Off they go:)
We had an amazing turn out this year and everyone
seemed to have had a great time.
I'm already excited and ready for next year:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...