~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 25, 2010

Did I miss you?

Did I miss you?
When I went private with my blog,I let everyone know that I was moving blogs. I started on a new blog "Our Family Yearbook" and found that it was going to be to hard and to much work moving all the things I would want to add to my new blog,so after much thought I decided to keep using this one and set it as private. I asked everyone to send me an email with their email address so that I could send them an invitation. During this same time, my dell crashed and I lost "ALL' my emails, because my emails were going straight to incredimail instead of being stored with bellsouth...(BIG MISTAKE) So I lost ALL my contacts and all email sent before October. If I already added you( when my blog was private) then I've got your info. If not, and you want to continue reading my blog then please send it again and the link to your blog. My email address- mom2five@bellsouth.net
However, at this time I am ONLY adding people with blogs, so that I can better keep up with who is reading my blog...sorry:) I'm sorry if I upset any of you by my move. I sure never meant to. Please remember the author behind this blog "Me" is only human.((hugs))

3 comments:

  1. Your carving was pretty slick. I put that comment and then left space and told you about trying to send you an email, in response to your comment that you left. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not on much but when I am I enjoy making my rounds. Please add me to your blog roll. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email is housefrau2@yahoo.com

    My blog is christinlynn.blogspot.com

    wash, fold, put away and repeat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...