~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 27, 2010

It's been a fun Sunday

After church today, we rode over to Anna's to help her work on Brookelyn's new room.
Then we let the kids play in the pool for a little while.
 Jelly Bean loved it!!! This was her first time to ever be in a pool. She had so much fun, but it gave her out. Once I got her out of the pool, she fell asleep and has been asleep ever since(3+ hours now)...lol
We didn't get any pics of Brookelyn in the pool ,because she went to sleep,but Anna said she loves being in the water too.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Katie & Jelly Bean

Jacob & Trinton had a blast!
Trinton & Me
Jacob
Katie
Little wrinkled foot from being in the pool.
Brookelyn tried her very first fruit!
Bananas...yummy...
The face says it all:)
Playing in her crib while we worked on her room.
Tiffany(friend) & Katie
Katie & me
before church this morning.
I look short,but I'm really not.
I'm actually kinda tall...
Katie had on heals.
Jacob & Trinton
(Best friends forever)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be Inspired
Take time in your day to be inspired
by something small-the scent
of a flower,a hug from a child,
an "I love you" from
your spouse...
Thank God
for the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...