~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 26, 2010

This & That

Eating sweet peas...she LOVES them!




Is that hair?
She is finally getting some!
She changes a little more everyday.
She is just getting so big, so fast.
She is just precious to her
PawPaw and MeMe.
She's got a phone.
She is already hooked...lol
She always wants the phone.
She was so sleepy in this picture.
It's really me!
Well,I know I seldom add pictures of myself.
Honestly, It's because I just don't like looking at myself in pictures.
I'd much rather be behind the camera.
But, here are a couple of recent shots on me.

*Samantha and Me*

*Tiffany and  Me*
I use to babysit Tiffany when she was a baby.
I kept her for 8 years.
She is like one of my own kids.
I recently found this neat little book.
I think I gave $3 for it,but it was worth much more.
It has hundreds of Bible verses and where
to find certain topics in the Bible.
This is one of those books that will come in very handy.
If you would like an easy way to memorize Bible verses
then this would be the perfect book for you.
The weekend is going great!
Our church got together today to play a game of softball...
 Fun,Fun,Fun!
Then this afternoon, The girls and me went out to dinner
and we done a little shopping. I enjoy spending
time with my girls...They are a blessing.
Now we are home, Jacob and Trinton are playing on the other computer
and I'm setting her holding my sweet little Jelly Bean...
she is such a cuddle bug.
Anyhow, enjoy your weekend everyone!
BTW...did you notice the new blog look??
What do you think of it?
I am not 100% crazy about it,but I got tired of looking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Patterns God plans for our days
are always changing...rearranging...
and each design is unique...graced
with His own special beauty.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when I read your shirt. I totally need that. And you are gorgeous. I must hate you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...thanks Michelle! I'm glad you like my shirt.I've had several people comment on this shirt...mostly men...lol I'm not so sure I'm a super mom or wife, but sometimes I do feel super tired from trying to be a super mom & wife...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...