~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 12, 2010

Yes? No? Maybe?

I have a crazy habit... When I'm driving I like to read license plates on all cars. But the weird thing is over and over lately & for the past year,I've noticed that the cars that seemed to always be infront of me had the word "ASK" as their license plate ID. It happened so often that I started keeping up with it. I even mentioned it to my Hubby how I kept seeing "ASK" tags everywhere I went. So I wondered (like the simple minded woman I am) if this was God showing me something. I know I'm weird (at least I'll admit it) or either the tag office decided to give half our county "ASK" tags and those people always seem to be going the same place I am. Do you believe God gives you signs? I do. Well ,just in case it was a sign from God, I "ASKED" God about it. I asked him to help me with the things I didn't have the answers to. I asked that his will be done in my life and that He would help me to know & do his will.
As a Christian, I often find myself praying to God to direct my path. When I have a decision to make, I need to know if it is right or wrong for me,so I ask God,because He knows my future better than me. Sometimes when I pray or have decisions to make, I struggle with if it is God's will or just Sandy's wants. My pastor preached on this a while back and He said," God ALWAYS answers every prayer. Sometimes his answer is yes. Sometimes his answer is no. Sometimes it is just wait a while." If that's the case then I often find myself in that wait a while line,because sometimes it takes me a while to know God's answer and to know his will.

Well, today I'm waiting for an answer. I have a very important decision to make. It is probably among the biggest decisions of my life. I've "ASKED" God about it and I'm waiting for an answer. But the problem is, I have to make this decision today,actually within the next few hours. A decision with a deadline is a very hard decision. What do you do when you find yourself in this spot?

4 comments:

  1. You are a very wise woman, Sandy.
    I do the same thing with decisions. In fact, I talk to God about almost everything going on in my life or those around me. Sometimes I ask for direction and sometimes I just ask that God guide our hearts and decisions.
    I know your heart is right and God will bless whatever decision you make today.
    Thank you for being my friend Sandy. You are a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for you, that you will come to know the right answer very soon. You will make the right choice, I am sure. I have faith in God and in you! :) ((Huggs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting is very difficult. You are wise to be patient and listen carefully.
    Blessings,
    andrea

    PS: Sitka has an award for you at All Gods Creatures.
    http://andrealuvsallgodscreatures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would suggest that you take a step of faith and see what happens when you do, sometimes that is just what God is asking us to do, is to move forward and see what your heart tells you.

    Continue to seek God's will in your daily prayers and hopefully this will help you in making the choice with a deadline looming. I've noticed in the past, that is all that God wanted me to do was walk by faith, one step at a time.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...