~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 13, 2010

Now you know my ABC's

A-Age- is 37 and no I'm not ashamed of my age. I'm thankful to be alive & well.

B-Boys-I have two boys of my own (Jon & Jacob)!
C-Children-I have had 17 foster children now and boy have they left their mark on my heart.
D-Dogs-I have one dog named "Mama Dog"
E-Eggs-I like them scrambled and well cooked.
F-Friends-I love mine. I think it's true that friends are the family you choose for yourself. Sometimes I think they may even love you more than family does.
G-Girls-I have 5 beautiful girls! (Samantha,Anna,Katie,and Ashley+ a sweet little grand-girl!)
H-My  last name starts with H.
I--I love my family and friends!
J-Jesus-Jesus is the best thing that ever happened to me. He died for me & I'm trying to live for Him.
K-Kids-Kids keep me busy....they are alot of work ,but also a blessing.
L-Love-Is one of my favorite feelings.
M-Mom-I love my mom.
N-Nanny-I am a Nanny's girl. I love my Grandmother.
O-Once- I once was lost ,but now I'm found. I was bind but now I see. Thank you Lord!
P-People-I'm a people person. I love meeting new people & making new friends.
Q-Quiet-Most people think I'm quiet,but really I'm not once you get to know me and I you.
R-Red-Red is my favorite color and so is pink.
S-Sandy-Is the name my parents named me and no it's not short for Sandra.
T-Telephone-My LEAST favorite thing. I don't like talking on the phone.
U-Uncles-.
V-V is the first letter in my maiden name.
W-Weekends- Are my favorite part of the week!
X-X-ray-I couldn't even begin to tell you how many x-rays I've had. I was my mom's accident child...bless my mom's heart.
Y-Young- I still feel pretty young:)
Z-Zebra (LOL It's all I could think of). Are Zebra's white with black stripes or black with white stripes?...hmmmm I've always wondered.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! A wonderful way to get to know you! How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,

    I absolutely love this. I may have to do this on my blog as well. This is so much fun and I've learned so much about you in this little fun activity.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...