~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 10, 2010

Bailey's Call

Sweet Bailey is getting soooo big and smart too!
She has gotten to where she calls us all the time now to talk.
On Saturday, she called me and I just wanted to
share a little of our conversation...
she tickles me to death
To be only 2 she is one smart cookie:)
~~~~~~~
Bailey's Call
Me- "Hello"
Bay-"Hey Aunt Sandy"
Me-"Hey sweet baby"
Bay-"You coming to get me?"
Me-"If Mommy says I can,I will".
Bay-"You can come get me right now?"
(I hear her Aunt Maxine in the background saying,
"Bailey you can't go to Aunt Sandy's today,
because you've got to go with me to a birthday party")
Bay-"No Me not going to no party"
Maxine-"Yes you are. Maybe you can go to Aunt Sandy's next week".
Bay-"No, Me wants to go right now to Aunt Sandy's"
Bay-"Aunt Sandy, Aunt Seen is being mean to me.
(Seen is what she calls Maxine)"
Maxine- "No I'm not.You gotta spend time with Aunt Seen"
Bay-"Me don't want to"
Bay-"Aunt Sandy you coming in a little while?"
Me-"If Mommy& Aunt Seen says I can"
Bay-"Me don't like a little while. Can you come right now?"
Me- "No Bay,Aunt Seen said No"
Bay-"Well can you come in a minute?
Me-"No Bay, Aunt Seem wants to take you to a party"
Bay-"Me don't want to party. "I want you."
Me-"Maybe next weekend"
Bay-"Okay, just come in the morning"
Me-"We will have to see what Mommy says"
Bay-I can say my name now B-A-I-L-E-Y(She spelled it!)
Me-"Yay!! You are sooo smart"
Bay-"I know!"
Bay-I can say my ABC's too... A-B-C-D(She said them all !)
Then she started singing me twinkle twinkle little star.
Bay-"Will you come see me now?"
Me-"I can't today baby"
Bay-"Why?"(Her new fav word)
Me-"Because you are going to a party today"
Bay-"Me don't want to though. Me don't like parties."
Me-"Bailey do you know how much I love you?"
Bay-"yes"...
Bay- Bigger than the sky"...
She is sooooooo right!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't wait for the day that she learned to talk.
Then I couldn't wait until she could talk on the phone.
It just blesses my heart to hear that precious little voice.
How did we ever get so blessed to have such a precious little girl in our lives?
Who would have ever thought one little foster child could make such a huge impact on so many lives. She for sure changed mine. She's my angel baby and will always be.

3 comments:

  1. That is SO sweet!! If I go out on my own, I love calling and talking to my children on the phone - for some reason their voices sound even cuter on the phone!! :) What a blessing for you to have such sweet and precious children in your life - I can tell that you feel incredibly blessed. And your little Jelly Bean is very cute too! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...