~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 25, 2010

Five Generations

We have five generations now!
We actually have five generations on Brent's Dad's side and on my mom's side.
We have been very blessed.
Pictures below is from Hubby's side.
Billy Howell, Mittie Howell, Brent Howell,
Anna Howell Wesson,and Brookelyn Shae Wesson
Brookelyn got to meet her great-great 
grandmother for the 1st time on Sunday.

~~~~~~~~~
You don't choose your family.
They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

Below in picture #1 is Hubby with his
grandmother (Mittie Howell)
 and our granddaughter Brookelyn Shae.
and
Picture #2 is Brookelyn playing with her great- grandpaw Billy Howell.
Brookelyn is blessed to have so many
 grandparents that love her.

4 comments:

  1. I think generations pictures are awesome. Even if she doesn't remember the Great Greats, you will have pictures to show her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,

    Please help me spread the word of a sister in Christ who so desperately needs help with a limited amount of time left.

    http://godsheart-heart2heart.blogspot.com/2010/05/urgent-prayer-request.html

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family was lucky enough to have that also. Of course we had our picture taken to remember such an event. I still cherish that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just precious Sandy! How wonderfuly and truly blessed you all are! I bet that was a real treat for all of you to get together like that. Those pictures will last forever too, I'm glad you took them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...