~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 26, 2010

Just A Nice Quote


I found this quote today while trying to find some family quotes
 and I really liked it,so I figured I'd share it with you too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children,
and the one most important of all the things we can give
 to them is unconditional love. Not a love that
depends on anything at all except
 that they are our children."
Sweet Little Brookelyn Shae

5 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous!!
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that....

    She is getting so big, and so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely adorable! What a great quote to go along with the pictures.


    Love and Hugs ~~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...