~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 27, 2010

She is home!!!!



Well, all went well with bringing our sweet lil foster baby home. The NICU has been her home since birth. She wasn't thrilled with the ride from Children's hospital ,but she has done so good now that we are home. As foster parents we are very limited as to what we can & can't share without permission. So I can't share as much as I wish I could ,but here is some of the details I can share with you:) Sweet little baby "S" also known as "Jelly Bean" is a BEAUTIFUL little baby girl. She has more hair then any baby I've ever known. Her hair is dark brown & her eyes are green/brown with little curled up eye lashes. She was born in February 2010 and weighed barely 5 pounds. She was 4 weeks preemie with minor birth defects ,that have been fixed. However, the problems involved her intestines & female organs and because of that and surgery she hasn't been able to drink from a bottle. She has to be fed constantly by a tube in her nose. She is now 8 lbs & 4 oz & 20 inches long...so she has grew alot.The hope for this baby is that she will thrive and eventually be tube free:) She is for sure one of God's tiny miracles. He created her extra special and unique. She is for sure a blessing and one very precious little girl.

4 comments:

  1. Aw I bet your heart is exploding with love! Enjoy the new miracle in your house. You guys are in my prayers <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrads on bringing the miricale home. In my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet she is just precious. Your family is a gift from God for this little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing Sandy! Congrats :-) Praying for that little gift from God!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...