~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Apr 26, 2010

Just stopping by to say hello!

It's been a nice calm day here. I enjoyed spending it with Anna & Lil Brookelyn. Anna had the day off so she came over and we pretty much just laid around & took it easy. I figured I'd try to get all the rest I can before the new foster baby gets here.
We had to be at the hospital yesterday @ 4 PM to meet with the equipment company. They ended up not showing up until after 9 PM. So we were there until after 11 PM. Then we had to drive back from Atlanta....grrrrr and didn't get in bed until after midnight and then everything started running through my mind. I don't think I fell asleep until after 3 AM...so I was tired.
Today was suppose to be "Bring Baby Home Day", but due to meds not being mixed/delivered to bedside, or something like that ,we didn't get to bring her. Maybe tomorrow everything will fall into place. These next two weeks are going to be tough as we adjust to all this extra stuff we have to do. I can only imagine the appointments we are going to have and places we will have to go...I'm NOT looking forward to that ,but I know I will have to get use to it.
I know this is a huge life changing thing for us,but I believe God is on our side and we are going to do just fine.
As far as baby"S"(name hidden for privacy reasons) she is doing just fine:) She is sooooo precious. I wish I was able to share her pics with you ,but for now I won't be able to do that:(I know...bummer)...Maybe one day I will get to share this BEAUTIFUL baby with all of you:)
We do not know how long baby will be with us, but we are going to do our best to be the best foster parents we can be to her:) Continue to keep us in your prayers ,as we step out on this branch with faith that God will see us through.

3 comments:

  1. I hope tomorrow goes as planned. She sounds like such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I praise GOD for this new little blessings HE has graced you with.
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for you and your family..

    Love to you
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...