~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Anna!


Happy Birthday Anna!
I just can't believe that my 1st born baby is turning 20 today! Wow, it's amazing how fast the time goes. It seems just like it was only yesterday that we were bringing you home from the hospital and we were so excited about being blessed with such a precious lil girl.
You are such a wonderful daughter and you have brought so much joy to our lives.
We are so blessed to be your parents.
I hope you have a wonderful birthday sweetheart.
Love, Mom & Dad
(Anna's pic from 20 years ago 12/02/1989)
(Anna at 6 months)
(Anna around age 5)


(Anna around age 8)

(Anna age 19)...expecting her 1st daughter next February!



4 comments:

  1. Wow, I am posting soon about my son turning 6. Time really does fly!

    What a beautiful daughter you have! Happy Birthday to Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful daughter you have! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tribute to a great daughter! You are a wonderful mom. Hope she had a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...