~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 28, 2009

What To Blog About

I found this on an online group and I thought it was soooo good that I had to share it:)
~~~~~~~
What Can I Blog About?
Finally, bloggers, whatever is true,
whatever is honourable,
whatever is just,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is gracious,
if there is any excellence,
if there is anything worthy of praise,
blog about these things.
What you have learned and received
and heard and seen in me, do:
and the God of Peace will be with you.
Philippians 4: 6-9

2 comments:

  1. Totally wonderful things to post about! Your posts are encouraging and uplifting!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    (I am supposed to be getting some drawings done, (and housework!) since I am off from work today.)...but as you can see...here I am! Thankyou for stopping by and commenting! Will squeeze a few more of your posts in before I have to step away from this computer!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,

    Well that was a completely different take on scripture but it certain does apply however.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...