~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 2, 2009

Today's Devotion

Verse-Psalm 136:1

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Thoughts-
It is good to remember again and again, what the Lord has done for you, to thank Him daily, for all His benefits. It ignites our faith and brings hope into our day. It’s a reminder, His compassion is never ending and His mercy is new each and every morning. We know the blessings God has brought into our lives, but remembering them each day, brings them alive again in our hearts and our souls. He forgives us. He has healed us. He makes His ways known to us. He comforts us. He has extended mercy towards us. He has redeemed our lives. He is our protector. He has set us free and He satisfies our souls like no other. Waking up to face another day, remembering all the blessings and greatness of our God, will most certainly cause it to be brighter. Reminding ourselves that it is Jesus Christ, who is the one in whom we trust and place our hope.

5 comments:

  1. God is so good, and that's something we should ALWAYS be focusing on. I am glad to hear that you guys stayed safe, and I am SO THRILLED to hear about baby number 2 next year! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing else needs to be said. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE is awesome! GOD BLESS, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I couldn't look back on all of the times that God has rescued me, I couldn't make it from one day to the next. Knowing that He has continuously blessed my yesterdays builds in me a faith that lets me trust He will bless my tomorrow.

    God Bless,
    Mimmy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...