~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Oct 3, 2009

Some of my favorite quotes


My Favorite Quotes

"If arrested for being a Christian, I want to be instantly convicted due to the overwhelming evidence."


"Lord keep me in your will, so I won't be in your way."

God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, nor sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit
of talent left, and could say,
"I used everything you gave me.



"I never really look for anything. What God throws my way, comes. I wake up in the morning and whichever way God turns my feet, I go. "


"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...