~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 10, 2009

Daily Devotion


Verse-Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Thoughts-
Waiting on the Lord, being still. Waiting with anticipation of what He will do. He comes and He renews us in any situation, He gives us the strength that we need and He comes just when we need Him to. He is never too late, though we look at our circumstances and wonder where are you Lord, when will you be here. It is so easy to trust when we soar,but we also need to trust when we are not soaring. Trust him in the waiting. He will be there and give us the strength that we need. Wait on the Lord and sing Praises to His name!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for that verse! I needed to hear that today. I know he has a plan for me and I just have to wait until it is his will. Thank you for the encouraging words. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love encouraging verses and words of wisdom. Thank you so much for this one today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great devotion and encouraging to us. We need to develop greater patience and awareness of God's perfect timing.
    Collette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this verse. And I thank you for the encouraging thought. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great devotion Sandy! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen, amen, and AMEN! Things always turn out better when I wait.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...