~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 8, 2009

Just a quick update...

I only have a second,but I wanted to stop in and update. As you can imagine these last few days have been pretty stressful for all of us. Between football practice 5 days a week, 5 birthdays, Hubby's grandmother being sick, and hubby working 7 days a week...life's been busy...I really mean chaotic. So here is the update....
Hubby's grandmother is still with us, but she is no better . She has not woke up since Tuesday morning and at this point they are saying she won't. Pretty much it is hour by hour with her now. They said she could be this way for hours or maybe even a few more days... No one really knows.
~~~~~
As for the birthday kids, I took Jon & his friends out last night for his birthday and then had boys over night... that stayed up alllllll night...until I ran them to bed(I really mean to the couch & floors) at around 4 AM.
Then today we had a party for Jacob and Bailey. They had a really good time. I really appreciate everyone that took the time to come out and spend it with them... It really meant a lot to me...thank you so much!
Tonight, Ashley is celebrating her birthday with friends...so I have a house full of girls here tonight and the boys are gone.
As you can imagine, August is a busy month for me. Almost everyone in our house has an August birthday. Between birthdays and back to school...August is always a hard month on me.
Anyhow, that is about it. I will try to add a few pictures tomorrow or next week. I'm just toooo tired tonight.
Please continue to remember Hubby's grandmother and her kids & grandkids.
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers...I really appreciate it.

17 comments:

  1. You are a brave mom & a tired one. Get a good nights sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, yes. . . get some sleep! Prayers still with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you and your family! May His hand of peace be on your house. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you so much. If you get a chance read my last blog item for today it's really good.Hugs & lots of prayers.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, are you saying all of your kids have birthdays this week? Oh, my head is spinning at the thought!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray that your husband's grandma goes peacefully, if that is what is meant to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is a crazy month. Prayers for grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Get some sleep! You need it and deserve it! Praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are in my prayers! And i know what u mean by August craziness. Luckily none of our own, but between nieces and nephews and friends kids, we have 8 birthdays to hit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's a lot of things going on.
    You need a good nights sleep, some 'me time' and a spy day couldn't hurt. But in the meantime I will be praying that you make it through this month with at least some of your insanity intact.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are one busy Mama! Prayers for Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely keeping you and your family in our prayers tonight. Not sure what the future hold but I am asking that God's will to prevail in your hubby's grandma and you will all have peace about it.

    Praying specifically for you to get some rest and to recharge your batteries while you sleep. I completely understand with you about August birthdays as the majority of ours runs in July throughout the whole month right into the first week of August.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a busy few days Sandy, hope you have some good rest and thinking of you all.
    Collette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are brave! I agree! I am glad the birthdays were fun. I am praying for Grandma, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It certainly does sound like August is a very busy month for you, but what fun too!

    Still praying for the family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hang in there! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and your family are still in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...