~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 28, 2009

As you can tell we are baby excited!!!!!!


Here is what others are saying to the question,
"What do you think Corey and Anna's baby is?"
Boy or girl?

~~~~~
Corey (The daddy)- It's a girl!
Anna (The Mommy)- It's a girl!
PawPaw Howell (My Hubby)- It's a boy!
MeMe Howell (Me)- I think it's a girl!
PawPaw Wesson(Corey's Dad)- It's a boy!
Nana Wesson(Corey's S-mom)- It's a girl!
Nanna Sharp(Corey's Mom)- It's a girl!
PawPaw Sharp (Corey's s-dad)- It's a girl!
Uncle Dylan(Corey's brother)- It's a boy!
Aunt Angie (Corey's aunt)- It's a boy!
Aunt Ashley(Anna's sister)- It's a girl!
Aunt Katie(Anna's sister)- It's a girl!
Uncle Jon (Anna's brother)- It's a girl!
Uncle Jacob (Anna's brother)- It's a girl!
Memaw Cole(Anna's g-grandmother)- It's a girl!
Nanny Buchanan(Anna's g-grandmother)- It's a girl!
Tiffany & Tyler (C & A's best friends)- It's a girl!
~~~
We will find out tomorrow!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you must be excited. I should be finding out what my grandbaby will be before long also. Prayers for a healthy baby. Can't wait to hear your update. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...