~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 28, 2009

What will our baby be?

What will our grandbaby be? Tomorrow is the big day. We will get to find out if our new baby will wear pink or blue. Anna has her 3D/4D sonogram tomorrow and we are all excited! However, I just can't decide if I want it to be a boy or girl. I really just want a healthy little baby to love and it really doesn't matter one way of the other to me. When it's your first I think it really doesn't matter as much. I think mostly when it's your second baby you hope for the opposite of the first, but not always. So pink or blue is fine with us.

Why a baby boy would be perfect for our family... Trucks, cars, climbing trees,dirt, catching bugs, playing ball, and splashing in puddles. You can't help but love little boys. They are always up to something and they make every day of life an adventure. I think a baby boy would be so much fun! Corey would enjoy a little boy because he loves ball, fishing, hunting, and all the other guy things. I can just just see him fishing with a lil boy by his side or playing ball. Corey and his brother Dylan were spaced several years apart and Corey took up alot of time with his little brother, so he has had plenty of practice. I think Anna would be good with a boy too because she has never really been a girly girl like me(although if she has a girl she wants it to be girly). I think a baby boy would fit perfect in our world.

Why a baby girl would be perfect for our family...
Who doesn't like the color pink, sun dresses, hair bows, and painted toes???? I know I do. Girls have the cutest clothes and the selection is endless. Little girls are sooooo much fun! They really are sugar and spice and everything nice.
If Baby Wesson is a girl I know Corey's Mom & Step-Mom and of course the rest of their family would be thrilled ,because they have no girls in their family and they have all wanted a girl of their own. So the color pink would be a new and exciting thing for all of them:) As for our family, you know we love lil girls...just ask lil Bailey...lol I don't think we could love her anymore even if we had,had her ourselves. Corey would be the best(most protective) daddy ever to a lil girl. I can just see him taking his daughter to the daddy and daughter dances and running off any boys that come to date his daughter. I think Anna would be perfect with a lil girl because she is such a sweet girl herself that she could teach so much to her daughter just by the way she lives her own life.
I think a baby girl would fit perfect in our lives.

Oh my!
I can't decide. So I'll just leave it up to God to bless us with a baby that He thinks will fit perfectly in all our lives. We are so thankful for this baby...we are blessed!!!!

7 comments:

  1. are you saying you are going to be a grandmother?


    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it won't matter if it's a boy or girl. There's is no words for the love you feel for a grandbaby. Congratulations and praying all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to find out which shoes you're going to get ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, very exciting. I can't wait to find out either. Babies are such a blessing no matter boy or girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!
    With our first child, we didn't prefer girl or boy. But like you said, with each child after, we wanted the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so exciting. I can't believe they didn't want to know and they could wait. How exciting! HOpe it is healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here you leave us much like you are today, on pins and needles waiting to see what the baby will be! We can't wait to see what tomorrows post will be in pink or blue font color???

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...