~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Aug 28, 2009

Flash Back Friday

Here is my
"Flash Back Friday"
For this Friday I decided to share my first born baby with you.
God blessed Hubby and I with a precious little girl on Dec 2, 1989.
Our beautiful daughter Anna Brooke was born.
She was a wee tiny little 5 pound 14 oz baby.
The day she was born was one of the happiest days of my life. I thought she was the most beautiful child I'd ever seen,and she was. She was perfect in every single way and we were the proudest parents on earth.
Now my sweet baby girl is going to have a sweet baby of her own!
My first grandbaby is due Feb 1st.

I hope you enjoy these flashes from the past.
She was our pride and joy!

She got her daddy's dimple!

And her daddy's blue eyes!
Her mama's long fingers and height.
She was so adorable .

She was daddy's little girl from the start.


And my princess


She stole our hearts at first sight

She had us wrapped around her finger...and she still does today.


All babies are special, but there is something extra special about a firstborn.


10 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! Congratulations on becoming grandparents too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the pictures!! and you are right....there is something special about the first born!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, What a special and precious POST!
    Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures!
    Congratulations!
    Have a Beautiful♥Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Sweet! Thanks for sharing.

    I've heard being a Grandparent is SIMPLY THE BEST!

    Love,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO WAY! You are going to be a grandmother? I would never have guessed! You must be young grandmother! Congratulations!

    I love the picutes!

    What fun you're going to have!

    Have a great weekend!!! :)

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. A truly special bond.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...