~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 25, 2009

Prayer Request

Hey prayer buddies,
I would like to ask you to keep my son Jacob's friend JC in your prayers. Yesterday, he came over to play with Jacob and ended up falling off the trampoline and shattered his arm. His dad came over while ago to fill us in on JC. He said that JC shattered his elbow and broke his arm in the growth plate. He will have to have surgery in the morning and more surgery later. Because of how he broke it, his arm will not grow as well and that arm will always be shorter than the other. I really hated hearing this and I feel so badily that he got hurt at my house.
We had purchased a new trampoline a few weeks ago,with a protection net around it ,but that was not the one he was on. He was on our old trampoline. We had moved it to the backyard to be scrapped for its metal ,because it had a hole in it. He & Jacob snuck around and climbed up on the well house and decided to jump from it onto the trampoline, which ended up throwing him up in the air. He landed on the ground on his elbow.
He is in terrible pain and is on morphine at the moment. Please keep him in your prayers.

13 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry to hear about the accident. I will pray that the surgery will be successful and that he will heal out of pain quickly.

    Don't you just hate when the munchkins get hurt? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Poor thing! I will definitely pray for him and that his surgery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sorry to hear that how awful, poor boy. I will pray that it goes well for him in surgery.
    Collette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandy, how terrible. Don't blame yourself, boys will always be boys and love to do things they're not supposed to.

    I finally responded to your award, thanks for that and sorry it took me so long! Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers and hugs!Stopping by from SITS to leave some thursday bloggy love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending love and prayers from Los Angeles. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry, that's terrible. Praying for healing for his arm and your tender heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll definitely keep all of you in my prayers - please let us know how he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. poor kid, and I know that makes you feel terrible, we'll be praying and maybe his arm will heal just fine. So sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch. I will keep him in my prayers for sure. Please don't blame yourself...I'm sure that if you had known what they were doing you would have stopped it...but you didn't. Everything happens for a reason even when we aren't sure what the reason is....and I had a friend growing up who had a break in their growth plate and everything turned out fine w/o surgery...and it wasn't a noticeable difference. If that helps lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandy! I am so sorry to hear about this. I broke my growth plate in my leg when I was about 10and while it is a little shorter it is not noticable at all - I am sure he wont see a major difference as he grows! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. prayers and good wishes!

    You should also take a look at http://HolyLandPrayer.com. They are doing something great. Connecting the world with the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem. Our mom was very sick and we lit a candle for her at the Church.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just wanted to let you know I am praying for this precious boy.

    Heal him oh Lord and he will be healed. Save him oh Lord, save him with a quick recovery, less discomfort and peace for his days and he will be saved for You are the One we praise...amen amen amen.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...