~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jun 1, 2009

Do you like the new look?

I thought it was time for a new look to my blog. Do you like it? I think I really like this layout set. I've also changed my picture to a more recent one of me:) I was kind of tired of looking at the winter one. Just because the picture changed doesn't mean I have...I promise:)

I just want to say thank you to all the ones who take the time to visit my blog and to the ones who always leave their thoughts (comments) behind. I really appreciate your feedback. You are all such a blessing to me!
Then I also want to say "Welcome" to all my new friends that have added themselves to my followers list. I hope you enjoy your time here on my blog and I hope something I say or do may brighten your day too.
While you are following me ,I will do my best to never lead you wrong ,as I try my best to follow Him (God).

Hugs, Sandy

11 comments:

  1. Hey Sandy I love your new blog design. I hopefully will be getting a new one some day this week too.

    Hope your having a good week - so far. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like it! Adorable new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new site design looks great! And I love the new pic of you. You look like you could be a teenager.. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog always brings a smile to my face so I know your new readers will feel the same.

    I love the new design, it's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look...I was actually going to comment on it when I was at the other post lol...and I love the picture. I had to double check my reading and your blog when I read the words "son-in-law" on the other post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy!
    LOVE the new look...very happy...welcoming...and elegant in its simplicity.

    You always inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I clicked onto your blog, Who Am I by Casting Crowns was playing. Sometimes we need to just stop and remember that we are a child of God and that He is always with us. That's the thing I like about your blog...that I can here and there's always something to encourage. THANKS!

    BTW: Love the new look and new pic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy! Love your profile pic. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your new background! I love changing mine...as I'm sure you can tell! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...