~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 30, 2009

Working the Weekend

Yes,You heard it right:) I'm working through the weekend:) I have so enjoyed these last two days of sun and it has given me the drive to want to CLEAN,CLEAN, CLEAN. So while I have Cleaning fever, I figured I'd try to knock it all out. This is my first weekend without the babies, so I hope I can get tons done. I have learned if I make a list,I tend to get more done.
Today's To-Do List
1.What I didn't get done on my list yesterday
2.Organize Kitchen cabinets
3.Go through my drawers and put up any winter clothes
4.Clean up desk area
5.Wash/bleach playground climbers
6.Clean my bedroom
7.Go through bathroom cabinets & organize
8. Clean tubs & toilets
9. Play in the dirt(plant bushes in front of fence...fun!!!!!)

I'll be back soon, when this wonderful fever passes:)
Have a great weekend all my sweet bloggy buddies!

3 comments:

  1. I hate tubs and toilets. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also started my summer to-do list. I am a teacher and pregnant with my 1st child so this summer will be busy, busy getting things ready for baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you, I tend to get a lot more done with a list..not to mention it feels rewarding seeing what I crossed off it for the day. Sometimes I honestly can't remember what I did all day long!...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...